DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Workplace Transformation Market - Global Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The workplace transformation market size is estimated to grow from USD 8.02 billion in 2016 to USD 18.06 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 17.6%.
Increasing trend in the adoption of new technologies such as Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) and enterprise mobility by organizations, changing nature of workplace and processes supported by organizational restructuring and reorganizing, reduction in operational expenditures and changing demographic factors are some of driving forces in the workplace transformation market.
The enterprise mobility and telecom service has the fastest growth rate in the workplace transformation market during the forecast period. The rapid proliferation of smartphones, tablets, and other smart devices in organizations is driving the mobility services. Some of the prevalent market trends such as Bring Your Own Identity (BYOD), Carry Your Own Identity (CYOI), and mobile-first approach are also encouraging the organization to adopt enterprise mobility services.
- Increasing Adoption of New Technologies Such as Byod and Enterprise Mobility By Organizations
- Changing Nature of Workplace and Processes Supported By Organizational Restructuring and Reorganizing
- Reduction in Operational Expenditures
- Changing Demographic Factors
- Issues Related to Transformation and Integration of Processes By Organizations
- Lack of Training and Education Among Workforce
- Rise in the Adoption of Technological Changes in Cloud and Mobility Market Space By Organizations
- Profound Growth in the Adoption of Workplace Transformation Services By the Smes
- Concerns Related to Data Security
- Connectivity Constraints
- ATOS SE
- Accenture PLC.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Citrix Systems, Inc.
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation
- Computer Sciences Corporation
- HCL Technologies Limited
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP (HPE)
- IBM Corporation
- Infosys Limited
- Intel Corporation
- NTT Data Corporation
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Unisys Corporation
- Wipro Limited
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qv255d/workplace