DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Aerospace Interior Adhesive Market by Resin Type (Epoxy, Cyanoacrylate, Acrylic, PU), Product Type (IFE, Seating, Stowage Bins, Galley, Panels), Aircraft Type (Single Aisle, Regional Jets, Small, Medium, Large Wide Body) - Global Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The global aerospace interior adhesive market is projected to reach USD 1,101.7 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.35% from 2016 to 2021.
The growing middle class and increasing disposable income as well as growing demand of low cost airlines are major factors expected to drive the growth of the aerospace interior adhesive market. However, stringent government regulations and stagnant growth in North America and Europe may restrain the growth of the aerospace interior adhesive market.
Small wide body aircraft type is expected to be the fastest-growing aircraft type between 2016 and 2021, wherein aerospace interior adhesive are used. Small wide body aircrafts are mid- to large-size, long-range, and wide body twin-engine jet airliner. These aircrafts have two engines, a conventional tail, and a supercritical wing design for reduced aerodynamic drag. They have seating capacity in the range of 120 to 180. Aircrafts such as Boeing 767 and A310 are considered under this segment. They are preferred in the shorter routes and their demand is increasing in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Growing Use of Composites in Commercial Aircraft
- Replacement of Old Aircraft With New Ones
- Increasing Demand for Low Cost Carrier (LCC)
- Decline in Fuel Prices
- Stagnant Growth in North America and Europe
- Stringent Government Regulations and High Safety Standards
- Decrease in Manufacturing & Assembling Cost of Aircraft
- Focus on Development of Fuel Efficient Aircraft
- Global Increase in Number of Aircraft Deliveries
- Complying With International Safety and Quality Standards Without Increasing Cost
- 3M Company
- Arkema S.A.
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- Delo Industrie Klebstoffe GmbH & Co KGaA
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Hexcel Corporation
- Huntsman Corporation
- Master Bond Inc.
- Perma Bond LLC
- Solvay S.A.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lwdt4t/aerospace