DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Managed Security Service Market by Services, Deployment Type (Hosted or Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, and On-Premises), Organization Size (SMES and Enterprises), Vertical, and Region - Global Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The managed security service market is expected to grow from USD 17.02 Billion in 2016 to USD 33.68 Billion by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 14.6% during the forecast period.
Several factors such as theft of intellectual property, proliferation of mobile devices, and increase in the mobile workforce are responsible for the growth of managed security service. Verticals such as Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI); government; telecom & IT; education; healthcare; and retail have boosted the managed security service market.
The managed security service market is segmented by service, deployment type, vertical, organization size, and region. The risk and compliance management segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period because of frequently changing rules and regulations, which make compliance with the government and industry standards a continual challenge for organizations.
- Security Staff And Budget Constraints
- Emergence of Iot Technologies
- Adoption of Portable Software And Devices
- Rise of Remote Management Tools
- Lack of Trust in Third-Party Applications
- Threat Intelligence Sharing to Counter Advanced Attacks
- Growing Integration of Biometric Sensors in Security-Based Applications
- Potential Attack On Service Provider's It Infrastructure
- Lack of New Age It Infrastructure Comprising Heterogeneous Components
- AT&T, Inc.
- Centurylink, Inc.
- Clone Systems, Inc.
- Computer Sciences Corporations
- Fortinet, Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (Hpe)
- International Business Machines (Ibm) Corporation
- Masergy Communications, Inc.
- Optiv, Inc.
- Rapid7, Inc.
- Secureworks, Inc.
- Solutionary, Inc.
- Symantec Corporation
- Trustwave Holdings, Inc.
- Verizon Communications, Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k2dpt5/managed_security