This one-day seminar is designed to help you deal with the difficult people in your working life - the people, particularly colleagues, who can be a minor irritant or make your working day a misery.
By the end of the course you will have:
- Considered why people are difficult
- Acquired hints and tips on how to deal with the dominators, the manipulators, the negatives and the obstacles
- Analysed the attributes needed for dealing with difficult people and acquired some damage limitation strategies
- Practised good questioning and listening techniques
- Developed a plan to cope with your own difficult people
Who Should Attend:
Difficult people can be our colleagues, those we work for and those who work for us. This seminar is aimed at those, at any level, who are experiencing problems in the workplace coping with difficult people. It is designed for professionals who want to learn how to deal positively with the situation for their own good and that of their companies.
- Why are People Difficult?
- Developing your Personal Coping Plan
- The Domineering Group
- That Difficult Meeting with the Difficult Colleague
- Your Own Attributes - Do you have the Right Approach?
- The Manipulators
- Questioning Techniques
- The Negatives
- The Obstacles
- Guided Role-Play - Explore some Difficult Situations Identified by Course Members
- Damage Limitation - Some Strategies for Lessening your Own Stress
- Focus on the Problem - What are you going to do about it?
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nhrjvv/dealing_with