DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Fluorescence Microscopy: Global Markets, Developments and Opportunities 2017 - 2020" report to their offering.
We have completed a global market study of the use of Fluorescence Microscopy (FM) in both clinical and research laboratory settings. This study, which estimates global market size for routine FM analysis from 2017 to 2020, profiles the use of FM across 2,200 clinical and research organisations, encompassing The Americas, The EMEA and the Asia Pacific and 91 countries.
This study also investigated growth in the use of FM in terms of the number of FM studies, covering 8,100 studies over the period Jan 2013 to December 2016. A key goal in this study was to identify all major FM laboratories globally, to allow estimates of market sizes in terms of sample throughput/analysis costs. Details of these end-user organisations are provided as part of this report.
What This Report Offers
- Market Sizes ($Millions): Globally and covering 13 global regions and the top-10 countries
- Market Growth (CAGR): Globally and covering 13 global regions and top the-10 countries
- Opportunities: Core and developing opportunities in easiest-to-access market sectors
- Leading Market Sectors: Identify leading sectors in core and adjacent market areas
- Applications: Identify leading, growing and emerging applications and related activities
- Reduce Risks and Costs: Reduce risks/costs by accurately profiling core and leading opportunities
- Targeted Marketing: Reach desired market groups by reliably profiling end-users market populations
- Increase Sales Opportunities: By identifying the most promising end-users in core market areas
- Emerging Markets: Identify 'small but rapidly growing' markets by accurate sector and segment profiling
- Increase ROI: Through reduced costs and increased sales, by accessing qualified prospects and opportunities
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k4vjn3/fluorescence