The global wind turbine casting market is expected to reach USD 3.27 billion by 2025. The growing demand for electricity in developing countries including China, India, South Africa, and Brazil on account of increasing population and urbanization will drive the application of wind turbines. Furthermore, increasing government spending on energy research and the development of clean energy is expected to aid in the market expansion.
Increasing wind energy installations coupled with the rapid depletion of fossil fuels will drive the demand for wind turbines, which in turn will fuel the casting industry growth over the forecast period. Moreover, the growing requirement for the reduction of carbon footprint and emissions is expected to spur the industry expansion over the upcoming years.
North America accounted for 17% of the overall revenue share in 2015 and is projected to witness significant growth on account of rising number of wind energy installations in the region. Moreover, the development of offshore energy will create opportunities for the market over the upcoming years. In 2015, 8,598 MW was added to the existing capacity of 65,877 MW in the U.S.
- DHI DCW Group Co., Ltd.
- Premier Heavy Engineering
- SHW Casting Technologies GmbH & Co. KG
- SAKANA Group
- Global Castings
- Riyue Heavy Industry Corporation Ltd.
- Elyria Foundry Company, LLC
Key Topics Covered:
1. Methodology and Scope
2. Executive Summary
3. Wind Turbine Casting Market Variables, Trends & Scope
4. Wind Turbine Casting Market: Type Estimates & Trend Analysis
5. Wind Turbine Casting Market: Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
6. Wind Turbine Casting Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s24ggh/wind_turbine