DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Breast Biopsy Device Market Analysis By Test Type, By Product, By Guidance Type, By Region And Segment Forecasts To 2024" report to their offering.
The breast biopsy device market is expected to reach USD 911.2 million by 2024, according to this new report. The Breast biopsy device market is projected to grow at a productive rate in the next few years. The key factors supporting the industry's growth involve the rising awareness levels with regard to diagnostic procedures through cancer screening programs, global rise in breast cancers in women, and the high demand for less-invasive procedures.
However, the degree of risk is directly proportional to the extent of procedure invasiveness. Biopsy causes pain and is a stressful procedure for patients, moreover, approximately 60% to 80% of breast biopsies in women result in a benign judgment. Therefore, women are encouraged to consult experts for a second opinion before undergoing a biopsy procedure, which is likely to hinder the growth of the market.
The test type segment is categorized into needle breast biopsies and open surgical biopsies. The former is further segmented into fine-needle aspiration, core-needle, and vacuum-assisted core biopsy.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD)
- C.R Bard, Inc.
- Devicor Medical Products, Inc.
- Hologic, Inc.
- Stryker International, Inc.
- Argon Medical Devices, Inc.
- Scion Medical Technologies, LLC
Cook Medical, Inc.
1. Methodology and Scope
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Snapshot
4. Market Variables, Trends & Scope
5. Market Categorization 1: Test Type Estimates & Trend Analysis
6. Market Categorization 2: Product Estimates & Trend Analysis
7. Market Categorization 3: Guidance Type Estimates & Trend Analysis
8. Market Categorization 4: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis, by Test Type, Product, &Guidance Type
9. Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/phvcn5/breast_biopsy
Related Reports: Breast Cancer: Analytical Tool