DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Viral Partnering 2010-2017: Deal trends, players and financials" report to their offering.
Global Viral Partnering 2010 to 2017 provides the full collection of Viral disease deals signed between the world's pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies since 2010.
The report takes readers through the comprehensive Viral disease deal trends, key players and top deal values allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms companies are currently entering Viral deals.
Most of the deals included within the report occur when a licensee obtains a right or an option right to license a licensor's product or technology. More often these days these deals tend to be multi-component including both a collaborative R&D and a commercialization of outcomes element.
The report presents financial deal terms values for Viral deals, where available listing by overall headline values, upfront payments, milestones and royalties enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the value of current deals.
- Trends in Viral dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2010
- Analysis of Viral deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to hundreds of Viral deal contract documents
- Comprehensive access to over 3500 Viral deal records
- The leading Viral deals by value since 2010
- Most active Viral dealmakers since 2010
The report includes deals for the following indications:
- Viral: Common cold, Cytomegalovirus, Ebola, FIV, Foot and mouth disease, Hepatitis A, B, C, D, Herpes simplex, HIV, Influenza, H5N1 (Avian Flu), H1N1 (Swine Flu), Japanese encephalitis, Polio, Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), Zika, plus other viral indications.
Global Viral Partnering 2010 to 2017 provides the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of Viral deal trends since 2010
- Access Viral deal headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Research hundreds of actual contracts between Viral partner companies
- Comprehensive access to over 750 links to actual Viral deals entered into by the world's biopharma companies
- Indepth review of Viral deals entered into by the top 25 most active dealmakers
- Benchmark the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Identify key terms under which companies partner Viral opportunities
- Uncover companies actively partnering Viral opportunities
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lmqjh9/global_viral