DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Anticoagulants Market Outlook to 2020 - Demand for Patented NOACs with Prevalence of Cardiac Diseases to Drive Global Market" report to their offering.
The report includes the cumulative revenue generated by the market players from the sales of anticoagulants, including both generic and patented drugs at manufacturer's price and market share contributed by the sales of heparin, NOACs, Vitamin K Antagonists, and Injectable Direct Inhibitors in the total anticoagulants market. Further, the market in the study is differentiated on the basis of route of administration into oral and injectable.
The market is also segmented by four geographical regions across the globe - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Detailed snapshot on key regions of the Market which includes North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific is included in the report to elucidate facts about the market in detail.
The study also highlights the detailed information about major drug manufacturers in the global anticoagulants market and their respective shares by revenue in 2015. Analysis on patented drugs available in the market, and their approval procedure, timeline, and expected expiries is provided in report to assist new entrants in understanding the market before investing in the market.
Various marketing analysis factors such as trends and developments and Porter's five forces analysis are also added in the study for clear understanding about the factors responsible for present scenario of the market. The future analysis of overall global anticoagulants market has also been discussed along with recommendations from analyst view.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Introduction to Anticoagulants
4. Value Chain Analysis of Global Anticoagulants Market
5. Global Anticoagulants Market Size, 2013 - 2015
6. Global Anticoagulants Market Segmentation
7. Snapshot on North America Anticoagulants Market
8. Snapshot on Europe Anticoagulants Market
9. Snapshot on Asia Pacific Anticoagulants Market
10. Porter's Five Forces Analysis for Global Anticoagulants Market
11. Trends and Developments in Global Anticoagulants Market
12. Global Anticoagulants Market Competitive Landscape
13. Future of Global Anticoagulants Market
14. Analyst Recommendations
15. Macroeconomic Indicators
- Bayer AG
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Daichi Sankyo Company Limited
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xcrwwb/global