BARCELONA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Accenture (NYSE:ACN) is bringing to life the Accenture Innovation Architecture at Mobile World Congress to highlight the company’s innovation-led approach for helping clients develop and deliver disruptive innovations, and to scale them faster. The Accenture Innovation Architecture helps clients understand, experiment with, adopt and quickly scale new and emerging technologies.
“Mobile World Congress is one of the biggest innovation showcases of the year and we are taking this opportunity to demonstrate over 50 examples of how Accenture has delivered innovation and value to clients,” said Mike Sutcliff, group chief executive officer, Accenture Digital. “Through the Accenture Innovation Architecture, we are uniquely positioned to help organizations take advantage of technology disruptions and seize growth opportunities enabled by new digital innovations.”
“The pace of technology change is accelerating and impacting organizations like never before,” said Paul Daugherty, chief technology & innovation officer, Accenture. “In today’s fast-changing digital environment, companies need to continually reinvent themselves for long-term success. So we are always looking ahead to anticipate what’s next by taking an innovation-led approach to help clients imagine and invent their futures.”
The Accenture Innovation Architecture combines capabilities from across the company and is built around six elements to help organizations at any stage of their digital transformation:
- Accenture Research uncovers insights and shapes trends, combining industry knowledge and data-driven research techniques. With 250 in-house researchers, Accenture partners with world-class organizations such as MIT and Singularity to discover innovative solutions for our clients.
- Accenture Ventures partners with growth stage companies, and identifies, partners and strategically invests in the most promising innovations in the market. Through an open innovation approach we work with start-ups, entrepreneurs, investors, academic and corporate R&D groups, including awarding 11 research grants to global leading universities.
- Accenture Labs redefine the possible with applied R&D, incubating and prototyping new concepts that will have a near-term impact on clients’ businesses, and finding technology solutions to improve the way businesses operate.
- Accenture Studios build solutions with speed and agility, focusing on rapid development and prototyping of applications and the design and creation of digital services. With more than 30 locations worldwide, Studios bring solution innovation to clients to drive bold differentiation.
- Accenture Innovation Centers demonstrate and scale industry solutions. Located strategically worldwide, Innovation Centers operate across technologies and industries to deliver new impact for clients, now.
- Accenture Delivery Centers industrialize the delivery of Accenture innovations globally. Delivery Centers unlock the power of New IT and transform business processes through an unparalleled network across more than 50 locations.
To arrange an appointment to see the Accenture Innovation Architecture in action at Mobile World Congress, please contact Joanna Vos.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 394,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Digital, comprised of Accenture Analytics, Accenture Interactive and Accenture Mobility, offers a comprehensive portfolio of business and technology services across digital marketing, mobility and analytics. From developing digital strategies to implementing digital technologies and running digital processes on their behalf, Accenture Digital helps clients leverage connected and mobile devices; extract insights from data using analytics; and enrich end-customer experiences and interactions, delivering tangible results from the virtual world and driving growth. Learn more about Accenture Digital at www.accenture.com/digital.
Accenture, its logo, and High Performance Delivered are trademarks of Accenture. Any third-party names, trademarks or copyrights contained in this document are the property of their respective owners.