DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Refining Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Refineries" report to their offering.
The report provides refinery details such as the refinery name, country, and refinery operator name, with in-depth coverage on crude distillation unit or, CDU capacity and other major unit capacities for all active and new build (announced, planned and stalled) refineries.
The report also provides global and regional refinery capital expenditure outlook by key countries, year on year, till 2021. The report also provides comparison of key countries based on contribution to global as well as regional refining capacities. Further the report also offers recent developments and latest contracts awarded in the refining industry across different regions.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned refineries
- Provides historical data from 2011 to 2016, forecast to 2021
- Information on refining, FCC, hydrocracking and coking capacities by refinery and country
- Provides operator information for all active and planned refineries
- Latest developments and contracts related to refineries across different regions globally
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents
3 Global Refining Industry
4 Africa Refining Industry
5 Asia Refining Industry
6 Caribbean Refining Industry
7 Central America Refining Industry
8 Europe Refining Industry
9 Former Soviet Union Refining Industry
10 Middle East Refining Industry
11 North America Refining Industry
12 Oceania Refining Industry
13 South America Refining Industry
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fsks4j/global_refining