DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "North America Ultrasound Systems Market Outlook to 2022" report to their offering.
The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average prices (USD) within market segements - 2D Ultrasound Systems, 3D Ultrasound Systems, Real-Time 3D/4D Ultrasound Systems and Hand Held Ultrasound (HHU) Systems.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market segements, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular market and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) and volume (units) data for each of the market segements. Data is provided from 2008 to 2015 and forecast to 2022.
- 2015 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market segements.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the North America Ultrasound Systems market.
- Key players covered include Siemens Limited, GE Healthcare Limited, Philips Healthcare and Others.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents
3 Ultrasound Systems Market, North America
4 Ultrasound Systems Market, Canada
5 Ultrasound Systems Market, Mexico
6 Ultrasound Systems Market, United States
7 Overview of Key Companies in North America Ultrasound Systems Market
8 Ultrasound Systems Market Pipeline Products
9 Recent Developments
- GE Healthcare Ltd
- Siemens Limited
- Samsung Medison Co Ltd
- Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- Philips Healthcare
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r3sq8h/north_america