DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Conductive Ink Markets 2017-2027: Forecasts, Technologies, Players" report to their offering.
This report provides the most comprehensive and authoritative view of the conductive inks and paste market, giving detailed ten-year market forecasts segmented by application and material type. The market forecasts are given in tonnage and value at the ink level. It also includes critical reviews of all the competing conductive inks and paste technologies including firing-types pastes, PTFs, silver nanoparticles, stretchable inks, IME inks, copper, and more.
This report also gives fact-based and insightful analysis of all the existing and emerging target applications. For target applications, it provides an assessment and/or forecast of the addressable markets, key trends and challenges, latest results and prototype/product launches, and the analyst's insight on the market potential.
We provide a detailed analysis of at least 17 existing and emerging application sectors including silicon solar cells, UF/UHF RFID tags, touch screen edge electrodes, automotive, in-mould electronics, e-textiles, 3D antennas, 3D printed electronics, desktop PCB printers, ITO replacement, OLED lighting and others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary And Conclusions
2. Conductive Inks And Pastes
3. Silver Nanoparticle Production Methods
4. Copper Inks And Paste
5. Conductive Pastes In The Photovoltaic Market
7. 3D Printed Electronics
8. Touch Panel Edge Electrodes
9. Conductive Inks In RFID
10. Printed And Flexible Sensors
11. 3D Antennas And Conformal Printing On Curved Surfaces
12. Thermoformed Or In-Mould Electronics
13. Stretchable Inks For Electronic Textiles
14. Stretchable Conductive Inks In Flexible And/Or Stretchable Circuit Boards
15. Printed Circuit Board Manufacturing And Prototyping
16. Ito Replacement (Transparent Conducting Films)
17. Conductive Pens
18. Mobile Phone Digitizers - First High-Volume Market For Silver Nanoparticle Inks?
19. Oled Lighting Market
20. Large Area Led Lighting Arrays
21. Printed Thin Film Transistors
22. Printed Memories
23. Emi Shielding Using Conductive Inks
24. Metamaterials And Engineered Structures Using Conductive Inks
26. Other Nascent Application Ideas
27. Company Interviews
28. Company Profiles
- Advanced Nano Products
- AIST and NAPRA
- Applied Nanotech Inc.
- Asahi Glass Corporation
- Asahi Kasei
- Chang Sung Corporation
- Cima Nanotech
- Giga Solar Materials Corp
- Hitachi Chemical
- Kishu Giken Kogyo Co.,Ltd.
- Liquid X Printed Metals, Inc.
- Indium Corporation
- NanoMas Technologies
- Novacentrix PulseForge
- Samsung (former Cheil Industries)
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8z59g8/conductive_ink