DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Energy & Utility Analytics Market-Forecast (2016-2022)" report to their offering.
Energy & Utility analytics is a branch which deals with the collection, organization and analysis of data for energy, natural resources and utilities organizations which are facing challenges such as rising cost of operations, changing regulatory policies, environmental concerns and increasing consumer expectations. Such challenges are expected to remain the key driving factors for these industries to adopt analytics during the period of study as they need insights on the usage and performance patterns.
Geographically, North America dominated the energy & Utility analytics market driven by a higher focus on innovations obtained from research and development and technology in developed economies like Canada and U.S. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for the energy & Utility analytics market. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to increasing adoption of IoT and smart technologies and various government initiatives such as smart cities across APAC countries, including China and India.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Energy & Utility analytics Market - Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Energy & Utility analytics Market Landscape
4. Energy & Utility analytics Market- Forces
5. Energy & Utility analytics Market- Strategic Analysis
6. Energy & Utility analytics Market, By Type
7. Energy & Utility analytics Market, By Deployment
8. Energy & Utility analytics Market, By Application
9. Energy & Utility analytics Market, By Vertical
10. Energy & Utility analytics Market, By Geography
11. Energy & Utility analytics Market - Entropy
12. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
- International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation
- Intel Corporation
- SAP SE
- Cisco Systems' Inc.
- Eaton Corporation
- Schneider Electric Company
- Oracle Coporation
Tibco Software' Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m7d2h9/energy_and