DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "State of the Industry: Ice Cream and Frozen Desserts in the U.S. (11th Edition)" report to their offering.
The State of the Industry reports are concise, yet detailed studies filled with priceless data, forecasts, and objective analysis. The amount of valuable data and analysis in this report far outweighs its cost and is well worth the investment.
Depending on the topic, State of the Industry reports include historical, current, and future sales data; drivers of market growth; consumer data; a summary of the leading companies; distribution channels, foreign trade, and other relevant data and analysis. This information is a vital part of any successful business plan.
Key Topics Covered:
- Drivers of Industry Growth
- Health Trends Reshape the Marketplace
- New Flavors and Ethnic Varieties Boost Demand
- Frozen Yogurt Struggles to Maintain Upward Sales Trend
- Gelato and Other Ice Cream Alternatives Gain Popularity
- Organic and Natural Ice Cream and Frozen Desserts
- Economy's Impact on Sales
- U.S. Apparent Consumption
- Imports and Exports
- U.S. Shipments
- Production Trends Reveal Most Popular Products
- Producer Prices Impacted by Higher Quality Ingredients
- Per Capita Consumption Trends
- Foodservice Sales of Ice Cream and Frozen Desserts
- Retail Sales and Market Shares
- Demographic Trends for Expenditures on Ice Cream and Frozen Desserts
- Social Media Has Become a Vital Marketing Tool
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/85tkcs/state_of_the