The global commercial router market to grow at a CAGR of 6.65% during the period 2017-2021.
The report, Global Commercial Router Market 2017-2021, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
According to the report, with the constantly evolving business environment, it is essential for organizations to develop a mobile workforce to stay competitive. Continuous changes in time zone barriers, work locations, and the requirement to access official and confidential data via an employee's personal device are leading to the adoption of bring your own device (BYOD) policy. Implementation of BYOD results in the elimination of hardware device costs.
- Brocade Communication Systems
Other prominent vendors
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise (Nokia)
- ASUSTeK Computer
- Belkin International (Linksys)
- Buffalo Technology
- Juniper Networks
- OneAccess Networks
- TP-Link Technologies
- High adoption of BYOD policy
- Increased adoption of LANs
- Growing popularity of VoLTE among businesses
Increase in IP traffic
- Growth of complementary technologies such as SDN and NFV
- Intense market competition
Limitation of wireless computer networks to cyber attacks
- Increased use of commercial routers in retail industry
- Adoption of cloud computing
- Increased use of ultra high-capacity optical networks
Emergence of 802.11ac Wave 2
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4h2r67/global_commercial