DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Indian Influenza Market By Product Type (Vaxigrip, Influvac) - Forecast 2020" report to their offering.
The Indian Influenza market has reported a remarkable growth in recent years, and is presenting ample opportunities to the industry's players. With increasing pandemic as well as seasonal outbreak and rising awareness among people about these vaccines, the Indian influenza vaccine market is poised to scale newer acmes.
In the report Indian Influenza Market By Product Type (Vaxigrip, Influvac) - Forecast 2020, the analysts have endeavoured to address the current scenario of Indian influenza industry, factors favouring growth of the market, and the major roadblocks restraining the influenza vaccines market. Additionally, the report includes the study of opportunities, which are available in the Indian influenza market.
Furthermore, the report covers detailed description of the current scenario of the Indian influenza vaccine market, and its future forecast till 2020. Indian Influenza Vaccines market is analyzed in both volumes in doses, and value in US$ for the period from 2015 through to 2020. The report also provides detailed bifurcation of Indian influenza market on the basis of product type, such as Vaxigrip, Influvac, and others.
The report also provides the potential market for influenza vaccines. Moreover, the report highlights the mergers and acquisitions that have taken place in the Indian influenza market. Pricing analysis along with the regulatory scenario governing the Indian influenza market has also been mentioned in the report. Furthermore, the report provides the details about the distribution channel for influenza vaccines in the Indian industry.
- Increasing Initiatives for Creating Awareness
- Precipitous Rise in Influenza Cases
- Investments by Organizations
- Increasing Government Initiatives for Influenza Vaccination Coverage
- Growing Affordability for Expensive Drugs
- Expensive and Time Consuming Manufacturing Processes
- Lack of Proper Infrastructure
- Surging Demand by Ageing Population
- Explosive Population Growth
- Innovative Technologies Boosting Influenza Vaccine Production
- Collaboration & Consolidation
- Upsurge in the Number of Product Launches
- Abbott Laboratories
- Bharat Biotech
- CPL Biologicals Pvt. Ltd.
- Cipla Limited
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc (GSK)
- Lupin Ltd.
- Panacea Biotec Limited
- Seqirus - A CSL Company
- Serum Institute of India
- Zydus Cadilla
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gl69vx/indian_influenza