TOKYO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--NetJapan, Inc., publisher of backup, system recovery, and virtualization software solutions, using its sector-based disk imaging backup and virtualization technologies, releases vStandby 6 with added support for Hyper-V.
vStandby 6, a Virtual Standby Availability Switchover solution, creates and maintains dormant Virtual Standby Replica (VSR) of physical or virtual source machines on Hyper-V or VMware hosts. The VSRs of physical and virtual source machines are made ready for immediate use in Hyper-V or VMware virtual environments. vStandby 6 is an easy-to-use affordable solution that ensures continued data protection and system operations.
vStandby 6 is also an ideal solution to counter potential ransomware attacks as the VSR can be resumed to an earlier unaffected state.
- Create Virtual Standby Replica (VSR) of physical or virtual source machines for instant recovery.
- Configure schedules to keep the VSR synchronized with the original source machine.
- Active Directory Support.
- Boot VSR from a specific boot point.
- Revert the VSR back to the source physical machine.
Copyright © 2017 NetJapan, Inc. All rights reserved. NetJapan and vStandby are registered trademarks of NetJapan, Inc. Other brands and product names mentioned in this news release are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.