DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Global Pumped Hydro Storage (PHS) Market Report 2016" report to their offering.
An essential attribute of any nation's electric power system is grid reliability - ensuring that electric generation matches electric demand in real-time. The primary challenge in ensuring reliability is that electricity has no shelf life - it must be generated when needed - and electricity demand continually changes, especially between daytime periods of peak demand and nighttime periods of low demand.
Due to the technology-cost gap of other storage technologies and other factors such as the growing penetration of renewables, pumped hydro is resurging globally: in China and Europe, and it is again being considered in Japan, Canada, and the US.
- ABB, Ltd.
- Alstom Hydro S.L
- Alstom Hydro China
- Andritz Hydro GmbH
- Ansaldo Energia
- B. Maier Wasserkraft GmbH Anlagenbau
- Bharat Heavy Electricals, Ltd
- Global Hydro Energy GmbH
- Gravity Power LLC
- Gugler Water Turbines GmbH
- Harbin Electric Machinery Co., Ltd
- Hitachi, Ltd. Power Systems Co
- Hunan Lingling Hengyuan Generating Equipment Co., Ltd
- HydroWorks Limited
- Hyundai Ideal Electric Co
- IMPSA International, Inc.
- Ingeteam Energy, SA
- JSC Turbo Engineering-Ruselprom
- Kirloskar Brothers, Ltd
- Litostroj Power
- OJSC Turboatom
- Orengine International, Ltd
- Ossberger GmbH
- Parsons Peebles Generation, Ltd
- Pacific Gas and Electric
- Pentair plc
- Rainpower Norway AS
- Reivax Automação e Controle S/A
- Sicmemotori SpA
- Societe Electrique de l'Our S.A.
- TES Vsetin A.S.
- Voith Hydro GmbH
- Wasserkraft Volk AG
- Weir American Hydro
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wx6qdn/the_global_pumped