DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Cloud Supply Chain Management Market - Global Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The cloud SCM market size is estimated to grow from 3.26 billion in 2016 to USD 8.07 billion by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 19.8% during the forecast period.
The market is driven by factors, such as need for business agility, faster deployment & scalability, increasing awareness about cloud SCM among enterprises globally, and reduced costs of ownership. However, enterprises face some obstacles while adopting cloud SCM, such as security concerns, data protection, and complexities involved in application portability.
The cloud-based inventory and warehouse management solution manages daily operations in a warehouse and enables centralized management of tasks, such as inventory control, tracking, and location of stock items. The demand for this solution is increasing due to benefits offered, such as faster inventory movement, efficient use of warehouse space, reduced inventory paperwork, improved cycle counting, and reduced dependency on warehouse personnel.
- Increasing Adoption of Cloud-Based Supply Chain Management in Transportation Management
- Increasing Need of Demand Management Solutions Among Enterprises
- Enhancing Business Continuity By Minimizing Potential Failures
- Need Low Initial Investment
- Growing Awareness About Cloud-Based Supply Chain Management Benefits Among Enterprises
- Optimizing Cost of Enterprises
- Growing Security and Privacy Concerns Among Enterprises
- Less Customizable Options and Flexibility With the Existing IT Architecture of Enterprises
- Cloud-Based Supply Chain Management System Leads to Data Segregation Issues Among the Enterprises
- High Growth in E-Commerce
- Increasing Adoption of Cloud Supply Chain Management Among Small and Medium Enterprises
- Lack of Technical Expertise
- Complexities in Migration to Cloud-Based Supply Chain Management for Large Enterprises
- Enterprises Adopting Cloud-Based Supply Chain Management System Experience Forced Upgrades
- Cloudlogix, Inc.
- Highjump Inc.
- Infor, Inc.
- JDA Software Group, Inc.
- Kewill, Inc.
- Kinaxis, Inc.
- Logility, Inc.
- Manhattan Associates, Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- Tecsys, Inc.
- The Descartes Systems Group Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qb3xhq/cloud_supply