DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "North America Incident Response Services Market (2016-2022)" report to their offering.
Incident response is a systematic process of addressing and managing the security breach or attack. The primary goal of the process is to control the situation and limit the potential damage caused and also take steps to minimize recovery time and cost involved. An incident response team a carefully selected group which, in addition to security and general IT staff, may also include professionals from legal, human resources, and public relations departments.
Incident response lays down set of instructions that provide clear procedures to respond to a number of potential scenarios such as data breaches, denial of service/distributed denial of service attacks, firewall breaches, virus or malware outbreaks or insider threats. Without an incident response plan in place, organizations would not be either be in a position to detect the attack in the first place, or may not go by a set of effective protocols which would help in containing the threat.
- IBM Corporation
- Symantec Corporation
- Check Point Software Technologies
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- HP Enterprise Company
- FireEye, Inc.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- AT&T Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. North America Incident Response Services Market
5. North America Incident Response Services Market by Security Type
6. North America Incident Response Services Market by Organization Size
7. North America Incident Response Services Market by Deployment Type
8. North America Incident Response Services Market by Vertical
9. North America Incident Response Services Market by Country
10. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kzgn8j/north_america