DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Industrial Hydrogen Peroxide Market by Function (Bleaching, Propulsion, Oxidizing), End Use Industry (Pulp & Paper, Chemical Synthesis, Healthcare & Personal Care, Food Processing, Textile), Region - Global Forecast to 2026" report to their offering.
The global industrial hydrogen peroxide market is projected to reach USD 4.28 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 5.53% from 2016 to 2026.
Industrial hydrogen peroxide has functions such as, bleaching, oxidizing, sterilizing/disinfecting, propulsion, etching, cleaning and extraction. These functions drive the industrial hydrogen peroxide market globally.
Industrial hydrogen peroxide products find usage in several end-use industries such as, pulp & paper, chemical synthesis, healthcare & personal care, food processing, textile, water & wastewater treatment, electronics & semiconductor and others (mining and metallurgy, transportation and recycling).
The pulp & paper industry accounted for the largest share of the overall industrial hydrogen peroxide market and is expected to continue to do so throughout the forecast period.
Industrial hydrogen peroxide is used for bleaching of pulp & paper, as it increases the brightness levels, improves brightness stability and reduces manufacturing cost. In addition to this, it is environment friendly.
Companies are investing in expansions of their production capacities to increase their market shares and cater to the increasing demand for industrial hydrogen peroxide. BASF SE, Solvay SA, and SK chemicals jointly invested in a production plant based in South Korea to build a hydrogen peroxide-to-propylene oxide facility.
- Increasing Demand for Environmentally Friendly Solutions
- Paradigm Shift from Chlorine to Elemental Chlorine Free (Ecf) Chemicals
- Rising Demand from End-Use Industries
- Growing Use as an Oxidizing Agent in the Chemical Industry
- Increasing Demand from the Gradually Maturing Pulp & Paper Industry
- Exposure of the Eyes to Concentrations of 5% or More Can Result in Permanent Loss of Vision
- Emerging Applications in the Semiconductor, Mining & Metal Extraction, and Agriculture Industries
- Increase in Use of Hydrogen Peroxide for Wastewater Treatment
- Increasing Raw Material Prices and Operating
- Digitalization to Reduce the Demand for Hydrogen Peroxide from Pulp & Paper Industry
- Akzonobel N.V.
- Arkema SA
- Basf SE
- Ecolab Inc. (Nalco Company)
- Evonik Industries AG
- FMC Corp
- Guangdong Zhongcheng Chemicals Inc.
- Kemira OYJ
- Kingboard Chemical Holdings Ltd.
- Merck Group
- Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company
- National Peroxide Limited
- OCI Chemical Corporation
Other Key Market Players
- Shandong Huatai Paper
- Solvay SA
- Taekwang Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Thai Peroxide Co. Ltd.
- The Dow Chemical Company
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f22kqh/industrial