DENVER--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jackson National Life Insurance Company® (Jackson®), a leading provider of retirement products, and its affiliates announced 64 marketing and communications awards from industry associations throughout 2016 for vision and originality in content marketing, graphic design and digital strategy.
“Droves of baby boomers are now reaching a new life stage. It has been more important than ever that Jackson’s digital, print and content marketing materials give advisors the resources to provide their clients with the education and confidence to make appropriate investing decisions to fund their financial futures,” said Emilio Pardo, senior vice president and chief marketing and communications officer for Jackson.
Jackson and its affiliates earned a total of 64 awards across six different industry associations, including:
- Two “Grand Awards” and seven “Awards of Excellence” at the Awards for Publication Excellence (APEX);
- Nine “Awards of Excellence” and 27 “Awards of Distinction” at the 22nd Annual Communicator Awards
- Four bronze Telly Awards;
- One “Best in Show,” eight “Awards of Excellence” and one “Honorable Mention” from the Insurance and Financial Communicators Association (IFCA);
- Three “Awards of Excellence” and one “Best of Show” at the 58th Annual Insurance Marketing; Communications Association (IMCA) Awards; and
- One Content Marketing Institute Award.
“By understanding all aspects of the retirement space, we were able to create materials that help advisors communicate with clients from various backgrounds and levels of financial acumen,” said Dan Starishevsky, senior vice president of marketing for Jackson National Life Distributors LLC, the sales and marketing arm of Jackson. “Jackson believes that financial advice is critical to a successful retirement plan and we are proud to have developed content that is creative and relevant to both advisors and investors.”
Highlights of the material recognized include:
- Jackson’s digital piece on Social Security, entitled “What’s My Year?”, which received an APEX “Grand Award.” Available on the Jackson Retirement HUB® app for iPad®, this article helps advisors provide updated, straightforward guidance to help their clients make the most of their Social Security benefits.
- Jackson’s Center for Financial Insight took home Jackson’s first-ever award from the Content Marketing Institute for Best Digital Feature: Finding (Or Re-Discovering) Your Investing Confidence, which provides insight into why consumers may develop fear around investment and retirement planning, and lays out steps to help build confidence and understanding. The Center also received 26 additional awards and recognitions for its content and design.
- One of the nine Communicator Awards of Excellence received by the company was for the Jackson Capabilities Brochure, a versatile “intro to Jackson” piece to help advisors connect with Jackson’s unique resources, such as the Seminar Support Unit and the Portfolio Construction Tool.
About Jackson National Life Insurance Company
Jackson is a leading provider of retirement products for industry professionals and their clients. The company offers a diverse range of products including variable, fixed and fixed index annuities designed for tax-efficient accumulation and distribution of retirement income for retail customers, and fixed income products for institutional investors. Jackson subsidiaries and affiliates provide specialized asset management and retail brokerage services. With $230.4 billion in IFRS assets*, Jackson prides itself on product innovation, sound corporate risk management practices and strategic technology initiatives. Focused on thought leadership and education, the company develops proprietary research, industry insights and financial representative training on retirement planning and alternative investment strategies. Jackson is also dedicated to corporate social responsibility and supports charities focused on helping children and seniors in the communities where its employees live and work. For more information, visit www.jackson.com.
*Jackson has $230.4 billion in total IFRS assets and $216.5 billion in IFRS policy liabilities set aside to pay primarily future policyowner benefits (as of June 30, 2016). International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) is a principles-based set of international accounting standards for reporting financial information. IFRS is issued by the International Accounting Standards Board in an effort to increase global comparability of financial statements and results. IFRS is used by Jackson's parent company.
Jackson National Life Insurance Company is an indirect subsidiary of Prudential plc, a company incorporated in England and Wales. Prudential plc and its affiliated companies constitute one of the world's leading financial services groups. It provides insurance and financial services through its subsidiaries and affiliates throughout the world. It has been in existence for over 165 years and has $751.7 billion in assets under management (as of June 30, 2016). Prudential plc is not affiliated in any manner with Prudential Financial, Inc., a company whose principal place of business is in the United States of America.
The North American Business Unit of Prudential plc includes Jackson, its subsidiaries Jackson National Life Distributors LLC (JNLD) and Jackson National Asset Management, LLC® (JNAM) and its U.S. affiliates National Planning Holdings®, Inc. (NPH) and PPM America, Inc. (PPMA).
Jackson® is the marketing name for Jackson National Life Insurance Company® (Home Office: Lansing, Michigan) and Jackson National Life Insurance Company of New York® (Home Office: Purchase New York).
This press release may contain certain statements that constitute “forward-looking statements.” Forward-looking statements include statements concerning plans, objectives, goals, strategies, future events or performance, and underlying assumptions and other statements which are other than statements of historical facts. However, as with any projection or forecast, forward-looking statements are inherently susceptible to a number of risks and uncertainties and actual results and events could differ materially from those currently being anticipated as reflected in such forward-looking statements. There can be no assurance that management’s expectations, beliefs or projections will result or be achieved or accomplished. Any forward-looking statements reflect Jackson’s views and assumptions as of the date of this press release and Jackson disclaims any obligation to update forward-looking information.