The global laser market to grow at a CAGR of 5.65% during the period 2017-2021.
Global Laser Market 2017-2021, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global laser market for 2017-2021. To calculate the market size, the report includes the major application segments and their share in the global laser market. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
According to the report, one driver in market is investment in manufacturing plants worldwide. Lasers systems are used in manufacturing plants for cutting, engraving, welding, and marking of products. For instance, in the automotive industry, the laser systems are used for cutting airbag cloth and composite materials. They are also used in door welding and welding of gears and powertrain components. In the packaging industry, the lasers are used for marking of expiration dates and batch numbers on the end-product. Therefore, the investment in manufacturing plants globally will accelerate the demand for laser systems.
- Investment in manufacturing plants worldwide
- Rising optical fiber communication network connection
- Growing investment in display technologies
- Product marking for better traceability
- Short supply of rare-earth elements
- Downturn in manufacturing industries
- Uncertain life span of fiber lasers
- Fluctuations in foreign currency exchange rate
- Fluctuations in interest rate
- Increasing rise in M&A
- Miniaturization of electronic devices
- Product differentiation done through technological innovation
- Emergence of FIR
- Han's Laser Technology
- IPG Photonics
- Lumentum Operations
- Photonics Industries International
- ROFIN-SINAR Technologies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4j8lpx/global_laser