HAL reports on news affecting public and private housing interests, providing quick and authoritative executive briefings on subjects ranging from federal budget developments to affordable housing and insurance issues surrounding toxic mold with new tax credits.
For four decades there has been no better source of independent, unbiased coverage of the entire housing industry than Housing Affairs Letter. We give you the inside scoop on a wide range of housing topics including:
- Congressional legislation
- Fair housing developments
- Public, private, and subsidized housing
- FHA and other HUD agencies
- Housing industry indicators
- Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and Ginnie Mae
- Mortgage finance
- Federal Reserve Board actions
- Rural housing
- Senior housing
Please note this subscription encompasses 48 issues
Key Topics Covered:
- Document Library - Find well-researched, hard to find documents in seconds!
- Bulletin Board - Breaking news, in-depth interviews, policy updates and more!
- Keyword Search -. Get information on any topic we cover, including grants and funding opportunities.
- Ask an expert - Get answers to your problems from an expert!
- Issue Archive - Instant access to truckloads of information from our past newsletters.
For more information about this newsletter visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/62db9z/housing_affairs.