During these difficult times for America's nonprofit organizations, finding support from foundations, corporations and individuals is more critical than ever - but the search can be very time-consuming. That's where Private Grants Alert can help you. This one-stop resource brings you scores of new grant opportunities, all in an efficient online format that saves you time and staff hours.
PGA aims to be concise, comprehensive, convenient and cost-effective. Not just bare-bones announcements, readers and subscribers will get the essential details that allow them to prepare letters of intent and applications quickly. We've been tracking the flow of funding money for 50 years, so we know what you need at your fingertips in order to jumpstart your search.
You get full contact information, any/all deadline dates, websites, typical dollar amounts available, geographic limitations and award cycles. But there's much more! You'll find guidelines for donor's hot buttons and turn-offs, insights into foundations' proven preferences, the dos and don'ts that can make or break an application, and - as a bonus each month - you'll find our Grant Guru feature: Grant seeking/application writing advice from experts in the field that will increase your chances of success.
Please note this subscription encompasses 12 issues
Key Topics Covered:
- Grants Deadline Calendar - Get information on upcoming grants for the next 6-8 months. Integrate with Outlook.
- Document Library - Find well-researched, hard to find documents in seconds!
- Bulletin Board - Breaking news, in-depth interviews, policy updates and more!
- Keyword Search - Get information on any topic we cover, including grants and funding opportunities.
- Ask an expert - Get answers to your problems from an expert!
- Issue Archive- Instant access to truckloads of information from our past newsletters.
For more information about this newsletter visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8gjjf9/private_grants