Federal & Foundation Assistance Monitor is your source for new public and private grant opportunities, policy news and fundraising tips.
You'll find FAM filled with a comprehensive review of federal funding announcements, private grants, and legislative actions affecting community programs including education, economic development, housing, children and youth services, substance abuse, and healthcare. Each grant notice is categorized by subject matter.
For foundations, it indicates areas of interest and projected grant awards, as well as funding priorities for both national and regional organizations. In addition, FAM contains proposal-writing tips to help grant coordinators and development professionals write more successful applications.
FAM also offers advice from grant officials on exactly what funders are looking for, and details key points from fundraising workshops sponsored by the Foundation Center, the Support Center, and other public and private agencies.
Frequently FAM obtains advance notice of proposed regulations, agency memorandums, and other items unavailable elsewhere.
Please note this subscription encompasses 24 issues
Key Topics Covered:
- Grants Deadline Calendar - Get information on upcoming grants for the next 6-8 months. Integrate with Outlook.
- Document Library - Find well-researched, hard to find documents in seconds!
- Bulletin Board - Breaking news, in-depth interviews, policy updates and more!
- Keyword Search - Get information on any topic we cover, including grants and funding opportunities.
- Ask an expert - Get answers to your problems from an expert!
- Issue Archive - Instant access to truckloads of information from our past newsletters.
For more information about this newsletter visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9ldnvb/federal_and