Children & Youth Funding Report provides coverage on public and private funding for high-risk, low income and underserved youth and children. The publication is routinely packed with detailed information about federal, foundation and private grant opportunities for programs in such vital areas as public assistance, child welfare, youth crime, juvenile justice, education, mental health, substance abuse, job training, disability services, health care, and other children, youth, and family related areas.
Plus, you'll find valuable advice from public and private officials on how to prepare winning proposals, and case studies of successful fundraising activities, ranging from special events to direct mail campaigns.
Key Topics Covered:
- Grants Deadline Calendar - Get information on upcoming grants for the next 6-8 months. Integrate with Outlook.
- Document Library - Find well-researched, hard to find documents in seconds!
- Bulletin Board - Breaking news, in-depth interviews, policy updates and more!
- Keyword Search - Get information on any topic we cover, including grants and funding opportunities.
- Ask an expert - Get answers to your problems from an expert!
- Issue Achrive - Instant access to truckloads of information from our past newsletters.
For more information about this newsletter visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cjfglh/children_and