Aging News Alert reports on innovative senior programs, funding opportunities and federal actions affecting older Americans. This publication covers the Affordable Care Act (ACA), the Older Americans Act (OMA), long-term care, Social Security and Medicare, housing for seniors, disabilities, research on Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia, health and nutrition (including diabetes research), senior law, elder abuse prevention, selling to seniors (including marketing and advertising), and other issues relative to senior living.
Aging News Alert provides an analysis of federal legislation and regulatory actions with a special focus on the Senate Special Committee on Aging, the Administration for Community Living, the Social Security Administration, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), and the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
Aging News Alert also reports on grants from both the private and public sectors, ranging from federal agencies such as National Institutes of Health, the National Institutes on Disability & Rehabilitation, and the Health Resources and Services Administration to private grants such as corporate and foundation grants.
Key Topics Covered:
- Grants Deadline Calendar - Get information on upcoming grants for the next 6-8 months. Integrate with Outlook.
- Document Library- Find well-researched, hard to find documents in seconds!
- Bulletin Board - Breaking news, in-depth interviews, policy updates and more!
- Keyword Search - Get information on any topic we cover, including grants and funding opportunities.
- Ask an expert - Get answers to your problems from an expert!
- Issue Archive- Instant access to truckloads of information from our past newsletters.
For more information about this newsletter visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6cwcrk/aging_news_alert