DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "CEOs' Perspectives on Growth, Innovation, and Leadership in Asia, 2016" report to their offering.
Asian economies are in the midst of intense disruption. Digital transformation, competitive complexities, and changing customer demands are fostering new business models and strategic responses. This offers visionary CEOs the prospect of reshaping the business landscape, and accelerating unique growth and innovation opportunities.
This annual CEOs' Perspectives on Growth, Innovation, and Leadership in Asia, 2016 is an in-depth survey of business leaders from a wide cross-section of industries, with the overarching themes of growth, innovation, and leadership. It offers insights into how Asia's business leaders are tackling this volatility and future-proofing their growth.
Revenue growth is the number 1 growth objective for CEOs over the next five years. Organizations, however, cite growth strategy implementation as a critical challenge. The CEO survey reveals the areas in which CEOs and business leaders need to improve their performance to steer a course of growth amidst increasing competitive pressures.
Digital transformation is highlighted as a dominant growth, innovation and leadership catalyst over the next five years. However, the CEO survey indicates that the speed of technology change represents a real and immediate challenge, while also revealing the strategies CEOs are employing to drive maximum gains from digital disruption.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Key Takeaways-By the Numbers
- Executive Summary-Key Findings
2. Research Methodology
3. Respondent Overview
- Respondent Background
4. Key Findings
- Key Growth Objectives in the Next Five Years
- Growth Rate Assessment of Organization in the Last Three Years
- Satisfaction with the Level of Organizational Growth
- Growth Strategies
- Growth Opportunity Themes
- Regional Distribution of Growth Resources
- Ability to Conduct Different Strategies
- People Involved in Growth Opportunities Development
- Value of Information from Different Sources
- External Growth Challenges
- Internal Growth Challenges
- Potentially Disruptive Technology Themes
- Potentially Disruptive Mega Trends
- Potentially Disruptive Business Models
- Company Growth Performance
- Company Innovation Performance
- Most Disruptive Industry Innovators
- Other Disruptive Industry Innovators
- Strategies Fostering Best Practices
- Top 10 Findings-CEOs' Perspectives on Growth, Innovation, and Leadership
- Next Steps
- Legal Disclaimer
- Definitions of Growth Opportunity/Disruptive Technology Themes
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2d4htg/ceos