DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Protease Market: Trends Analysis & Forecasts up to 2022" report to their offering.
This new report predicts the global protease market is projected to surpass USD 2.50 billion by 2022, growing with a CAGR between 6.5% to 7.0% from 2016 to 2022.
Protease is an enzyme that breaks down bonds of proteins and converts them into smaller chains of amino acids or peptides through hydrolysis process. The major available source of protease is microorganisms. There are many health benefits of protease and they are used for manufacturing various medicines, foods and beverages.
Microbial protease owing to significant demand from the industry accounted for substantial share in terms of revenue in the global protease market. In dairy industry, rennin is the major protease in demand and it has application in cheese making process.
Detergents and soaps industry is a major source for growth of global protease market due to increasing demand from both domestic and industrial applications. As an enzyme additive in feed, protease is expected to experience rapid growth in demand from livestock industry. The innovations in protein engineering technology and government policies are expected to drive the global protease market over the forecast period.
- AB Enzymes
- Advanced Enzymes
- Amano Enzymes Inc.
- Chr. Hansen Holdings A/S
- Dyadic International Inc.
- E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Jiangsu Boli Bioproducts Co. Ltd
- Koninklijke DSM N.V. Royal DSM
- Novozymes A/S
- Specialty Enzymes & Biotechnologies Co.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Protease Market Overview
4. Global Protease Market Analysis, by Source (USD Million, KT) 2014-2022
5. Global Protease Market Analysis, by Application (USD Million, KT) 2014-2022
6. Global Protease Market Analysis, by Region (USD Million, KT) 2014-2022
7. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/trpcpr/global_protease