DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infection - Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast - 2023 - United States" drug pipelines to their offering.
The US market size of Cytomegalovirus (CMV) infection shall reach to USD 609.88 Million by the end of 2023.
This report provides an overview of the disease and market size of the CMV for United States. It also includes historical and forecasted epidemiological data for the CMV Prevalent, Diagnosed and Treatable Cases, CMV Patients among Transplants, Infants Patients at High Risk of CMV and HIV Patients at High Risk of CMV from 2013 - 2023.
As per our estimation, the total number of Diagnosed CMV Infection cases in United States is expected to increase at a CAGR of 0.041% to 77,726 cases in 2023. The market size for Prophylaxis is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.71% from 2013 - 2023, while the sales for the therapeutic shall increase at a CAGR of 3.55% from the year 2013 - 2023. As per our estimation, the US Prophylaxis market is relatively higher than the therapeutic market.
- Valcyte (Valganciclovir hydrochloride)
- FOSCAVIR (foscarnet sodium)
- CytoGam (Cytomegalovirus Immune Globulin Intravenous-Human)
- CytoTect CP
- Valtrex (Valacyclovir hydrochloride)
Emerging Products Analysis
- Cytovir CMV: Cell Medica Ltd.
Pipeline Products (Phase III)
- CytoTect CP 70: Biotest AG.
- Letermovir: Merck & Co.
- Brincidofovir: Chimerix Inc.
- ASP0113: Astellas Pharma Global Development, Inc.
- Human Cytomegalovirus Immune Globulin: CSL Behring
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/87fhpx/cytomegalovirus