DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Sub-Sharan Africa Organized Mass Grocery Retail Market Report 2016" report to their offering.
The retailing market in Africa is expected to record a stronger positive value performance over the next decade. Major drivers will include population growth and the projected positive economic growth across many African countries, as well as heightened marketing activities and investing from international players.
In addition, growth is set to be driven by the increasing rate of urbanization, the rapidly-growing middle class and increased local and international retail investment by players in the African market, which is expected to boost retailing in the region. Driven by one-stop-shopping, in addition to offering consumer convenience, grocery retailers across the continent have used retail floor space to accommodate a variety of products aimed at growing sales revenues and maintaining customer loyalty.
Increased international interest in the African market, through direct investment by players, such as Walmart Game, Carrefour and continental players especially from Southern Africa Such as South Africa's Shoprite, Botswana's Choppies, and Kenya's Nakumatt have played a key role in expanding mass grocery retail and promoting consumer confidence and spending.
Why you should buy The Sub-Saharan Africa Organized Mass Grocery Retail Market 2016
- 132 pages of comprehensive analysis
- 71 tables and graphs quantifying the market in detail
- Sub-Saharan Africa Organized Mass Grocery Retail market forecasts between 2016 and 2026
- Forecasts for Southern Africa, Eastern Africa and West Africa are included, with detailed analysis of the South African, Botswanan, Kenyan, Nigerian, Ghanaian and Nigerian Mass grocery retail markets.
- A SWOT analysis that examines the Sub-Saharan Africa Organized Mass Grocery Retail market
- 18 key companies identified and profiled operating within the Sub-Saharan Africa Organized Mass Grocery Retail Market, including 2016 market share information
Companies Mentioned - Partial List
- Abraaj Capital
- Addide Limited
- AG Leventis & Company
- ALLE Limited
- Artee Industries Limited
- Artee Group Limited
- Boxer Superstores Pty Ltd
- Cevital SpA
- Chandarana Supermarkets
- Chi Farms
- Choppies Enterprises Limited
- Cleanshelf Supermarkets Limited
- Dee-lite Sarl
- Del Monte
- Distribuidora Internacional de Alimentacion SA (DIA)
- Eastmatt Supermarkets Limited
- Farmers' Choice
- First Master Retailers Ltd
- Fresh Cuts Uganda Limited
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9vsfb6/the_subsharan