DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "North America IT Services Market by Type (Professional, Managed, and Telecom), Deployment Type (On-Premise and Cloud), Organization Size (SMBS and Enterprises), Business Function, and Industry Vertical - Global Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The North America IT services market is expected to grow from USD 175.2 Million in 2016 to USD 261.5 Million by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 8.3% during the forecast period.
Several factors such as rising investments in the IT infrastructure, demands for efficient management of IT services, and increasing adoption of IT services in Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) have bolstered the growth of IT services systems. Verticals such as government & defense; consumer goods & retail; healthcare; Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI); and communication & technology have been the major contributors to the North America IT services market.
The North America IT services market is segmented by type, deployment type, organization size, business function, and vertical. The managed IT services is likely to observe high demand during the forecast period, considering the enterprises' preference to outsource the entire IT services in order to optimize and streamline their workflow.
- Increasing Popularity of Cloud Services
- Growing ICT Spend and Rising Adoption of IT Services Among Smbs
- Concern Over Privacy and Security
- Doubts Related to Efficiency and Effectiveness of IT Services
- Rising Demand for System Integrators
- Potential Opportunities in Exploring Next-Generation IT Technology in BFSI and Healthcare Sectors
- Less Professionals With Latest Technological Expertise
- Complexities Involved With the Integration of Third-Party IT Infrastructure With That of the Organization
- Accenture PLC
- Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Dimension Data
- HCL Technologies
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Hitachi Consulting
- Huawei Technologies
- Nokia Networks
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Tech Mahindra
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7mh4ft/north_america_it