DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Polyurethane Market by Raw Material, Product, End User - Global Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The global market for polyurethane is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% from 2016 to 2021.
The growing middle class with increasing disposable incomes, and rising urbanization supplemented strongly by investments in infrastructure is driving the global polyurethane market. The risk of exposure and environmental impact of the raw materials restrain the polyurethane market.
The flexible foam segment is the largest market in the product segment of polyurethane and is estimated to remain the largest till 2021. The use of flexible foam in beddings, automobile interiors, and footwear is leading the market, which is projected to remain the largest market during the forecast period. The major driver in the flexible foam market is the use of memory foam, which has revitalized the bedding segment. This market has also been boosted by the growing expenditure in residential construction.
- Growth of Automotive and Construction Industries in Emerging Countries
- Memory Foam Revived the Bedding Segments
- Versatility and Unique Physical Properties of Polyurethane
- Increasing Use of Polyurethane in Refrigeration Applications
- Exposure Risks and Environmental Concerns
- Increasing Demand for Acid-Epoxy Coatings
- Growing Demand for Low Voc, Green, and Sustainable Polyurethane
- Expansion of Polyurethane Recycling and Recovery
- Growing Healthcare Industry
- New Bio-Based Feedstock for Polyurethane
- Volatility in Crude Oil Prices
- BASF SE
- Chemtura Corporation
- Covestro AG
- DOW Chemical Company
- Huntsman Corporation
- Manali Petrochemicals Ltd.
- Mitsui Chemicals Inc.
- Tosoh Corporation
- Wanhua Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Woodbridge Foam Corporation
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xkv36m/polyurethane