DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Cross-Linked Polyethylene Market by Type (High Density Polyethylene (HDPE), Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)), Application (Plumbing, Wires & Cables, Automotive), Region - Global Forecast to 2026" report to their offering.
The Global Cross-Linked Polyethylene Market is Projected to Reach USD 9.43 Billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 6.42%
The growing use of Cross-Linked Polyethylene (PEX) pipes in potable water distribution applications has led to an increase in its share in the plumbing industry, which is driving the cross-linked polyethylene market in the Asia-Pacific region.
Safety issues and the possibilities of plumbing failure is a major factor restraining the growth of the cross-linked polyethylene market globally.
High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) was the fastest-growing type in the cross-linked polyethylene market in 2015. The rapid growth of cross-linked HDPE is attributed to its thermosetting nature, which is due to the cross-linking which provides greater mechanical strength and improved stress crack resistance in comparison to the traditional HDPE.
Automotive is the fastest growing application segment in the global cross-linked polyethylene market. Use of cross-linked polyethylene in manufacturing automobile parts and battery cables in the transmission and power distribution channels is driving the global cross-linked polyethylene market.
- Low Cost, Easy Installation, and Flexibility Over Traditional Materials
- Significant Growth of the Automotive Industry
- Growing Need of Plastic Pipes in the Solar Industry
- Safety Issues and Possibility of Plumbing Failure
- Rapid Urbanization and High Increase in Industrial Production in Asia-Pacific
- Fluctuations in Raw Material Prices
- 3H Vinacom Co., Ltd.
- Akzonoble N.V.
- Arkema Group
- Borealis AG
- Exxonmobil Chemical Company, Inc.
- Falcone Specialities AG
- Hanwha Chemical
- Hyundai EP
- Kanoo Group
- Kkalpana Group
- Lyondellbasell Industries N.V.
- Polylink Polymers (India) Ltd.
- Polyone Corporation
- Saco Polymers Inc.
- Sankhla Polymers Private Limited
- Silon S.R.O.
- Solvay SA
- The DOW Chemical Company
- Vanderbilt Chemicals LLC
- Zimmer Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9ldmvl/crosslinked