DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Life Insurance in Saudi Arabia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020" report to their offering.
The 'Life Insurance in Saudi Arabia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Saudi Arabian life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Saudi Arabian insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011-2015) and forecast period (2015-2020).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Saudi Arabian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
- Saudi Arabia's foreign labor force is a key driver of the life segment.
- The life insurance segment's penetration rate was 0.04% in 2015.
- Saudi Arabia has a relatively underdeveloped life segment in the Middle East. This is largely a result of a lack of awareness among Saudi nationals of the benefits of insurance, and a cultural reluctance towards insurance.
- In 2016, the government announced the National Transformation Program (NTP) 2020 and Saudi Vision 2030. Both plans aim to support economic development initiatives by diversifying the economy via non-oil sector development, and privatization initiatives.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Segment Outlook
5 Distribution Channel Outlook
6 Competitive Landscape
7 Governance, Risk and Compliance
9 Definitions and Methodology
- The Company for Cooperative Insurance Company (Tawuniya)
- Bupa Arabia for cooperative Insurance Company
- The Mediterranean & Gulf Cooperative Insurance & Reinsurance Company (Medgulf)
- Malath Cooperative Insurance & Reinsurance company
- Al-Rajhi Company for Cooperative Insurance
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dlvlr5/life_insurance_in