DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Insurance Industry in Rwanda, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020" report to their offering.
The 'The Insurance Industry in Rwanda, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides a detailed analysis of the Rwandan insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review (2011-2015) and forecast (2015-2020) periods.
The report also gives a comprehensive overview of Rwanda's economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country. It also includes analysis of the impact of natural hazards on the insurance industry.
- The Rwandan insurance industry is attractive for new entrants, due to its low penetration and growing economy.
- The relatively small elderly population limits awareness of retirement-related life products such as pension, annuity and superannuation insurance.
- The unfavorable regulatory framework in Rwanda restricts demand for insurance. Rwanda applies 18.0% VAT to insurance premiums.
- The non-life insurance segment accounted for 68.8% of the industry's gross written premium in 2015.
- The Rwanda Revenue Authority has increased taxes to discourage used car imports and reduce carbon emissions.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Industry Outlook
5 Life Insurance
6 Non-Life Insurance
7 Personal Accident and Health Insurance
9 Distribution Channel Outlook
10 Natural and Man-Made Hazards
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Governance, Risk and Compliance
14 Definitions and Methodology
- Sonarwa General Insurance Ltd
- Soras Assurances Generales Ltd
- Saham Assurance Rwanda Ltd
- Prime Insurance Ltd
- Radiant Insurance Company
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jtzd8k/the_insurance