DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Non-Life Insurance in Serbia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020" report to their offering.
The 'Non-Life Insurance in Serbia Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Serbian non-life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Serbian insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011-2015) and forecast period (2015-2020).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Serbian economy and demographics, explains the various types of natural hazard and their impact on the Serbian insurance industry, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
- Motor insurance accounted for 65.4% of the non-life segment's gross written premium in 2015.
- The total number of vehicles in Serbia increased during the review period, indicating an increase in the number of new vehicle registrations.
- The presence of mandatory liability insurance supported the category's growth during the review period.
- A rise in imports and exports, and new product launches pertaining to marine, aviation and transit insurance will drive the category over the forecast period.
- Direct marketing is the largest distribution channel in Serbia, having accounted for 85.1% of the segment's direct written premium in 2015.
- The Serbian non-life segment is highly concentrated, with the 10 leading insurers accounting for 98.2% of the gross written premium in 2015.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Segment Outlook
5 Outlook by Category
6 Distribution Channel Outlook
7 Natural and Man-made Hazards
8 Competitive Landscape
9 Governance, Risk and Compliance
11 Definitions and Methodology
- Kompanija Dunav Osiguranje ADO
- Generali Osiguranje Srbija ADO
- DDOR Novi Sad Osiguranje
- Wiener Städtische Osiguranje ADO
- Uniqa Nezivotno Osiguranje
- Triglav Osiguranje ADO
- Milenijum Osiguranje ADO
- AMS Osiguranje ADO
- Axa Neivotno Osiguranje ADO
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fjr75q/nonlife