DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Non-Life Insurance in Saudi Arabia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020" report to their offering.
The 'Non-Life Insurance in Saudi Arabia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Saudi Arabian non-life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Saudi Arabian insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011-2015) and forecast period (2015-2020).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Saudi Arabian economy and demographics, explains the various types of natural and man-made hazards and their impact on the Saudi Arabian insurance industry, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
- In December 2016, the Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority instructed motor insurers to introduce a no-claims discount provision for individual customers when renewing motor insurance policies.
- The penetration rate of non-life insurance segment was 0.7% in 2015, and is expected to reach 1.0% in 2020.
- Motor insurance was the largest non-life category, accounting for 65.4% of the segment's direct written premium in 2015.
- According to new regulations, hospitals are required to bill treatment expenses to the insurance provider of the person responsible for the accident.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Segment Outlook
5 Outlook by Category
6 Distribution Channel Outlook
7 Natural and Man-made Hazards
8 Competitive Landscape
9 Governance, Risk and Compliance
- The Company for Cooperative Insurance
- The Mediterranean & Gulf Cooperative Insurance & Reinsurance Company
- Malath cooperative Insurance & Reinsurance Company
- Al-Rajhi Company for Cooperative Insurance Company
- United Cooperative Assurance Insurance Company
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7jh6bp/nonlife