DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Internet of Things (IoT) Service Level Agreements: Market Outlook and Forecast for IoT SLAs 2017 - 2022" report to their offering.
Service Level Agreements (SLA) are used to ensure that a service provider meets the expectations of a customer. They are frequently part of contracts between managed communication services providers and network operators. SLA's for IoT will include client expectations relative to network, device, and data. Two of the most important measurement areas will be Availability and Performance.
SLAs will become increasingly important in the IoT ecosystem, especially as the need for inter-system orchestration and mediation reaches its third stage, which will encompass a high degree of inter-company and inter-industry data exchange. IoT SLAs will have a profound impact across many industry verticals in terms of productivity gains and other important metrics.
This research evaluates SLAs in IoT including focus areas, expectations, and market outlook. The report includes global and regional IoT SLA forecasts by industry vertical, segment, and type of SLA for 2017-2022.
- Network service providers
- Managed service providers
- Professional service providers
- Network integration companies
- IoT equipment and device providers
Enterprise companies across all verticals
- Forecasts for IoT SLAs 2017 - 2022
- Identify key IoT Service Level Agreements
- Understand the role and importance of SLAs in IoT services
- Recognize the role of SLAs in IoT Orchestration and Mediation
- Understand how IoT SLA relate to IoT Database services including AAA
Understand why IoT SLAs are critical to Enterprise IoT Data and
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 IoT SLA Forecasts 2017 - 2022
4 Conclusions and Recommendations 2017 - 2022
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5z2msh/internet_of