DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Contraceptives - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2015 through 2022. Also, a six-year historic analysis is provided for these markets. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Contraceptives in US$ by the following Contraception Methods: Hormonal Contraceptives (Oral Contraceptives, & Other Hormonal Contraceptives), and Condoms.
- Agile Therapeutics, Inc.
- Ansell Limited
Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
Fuji Latex Co. Ltd.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Lupin Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Mankind Pharma Ltd.
Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
Mayer Laboratories, Inc.
Okamoto Industries, Inc.
Piramal Enterprises Ltd.
Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc.
Sagami Rubber Industries Co., Ltd.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Thai Nippon Rubber Industry Co., Ltd.
The Female Health Company/Veru Healthcare
Key Topics Covered:
1. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
- Bayer's Oral Contraceptive Pills: In the Midst of Controversies
- Bayer's Yasmin: A Resounding Brand Success Worldwide when Launched
- Innovative Promotion Strategies Enhance Product Appeal
- Aging Population Adds to Manufacturer Concerns
- Manufacturers Capitalize on the Healthcare-Related Role of Contraceptives
- Teen Population: A Lucrative Demographic Segment and the New Advertising Target
- Supermarkets and Internet Gain Importance in Contraceptives Retail
3. MARKET TRENDS, ISSUES & DRIVERS
- Study Reveals Positive Effects of Contraceptives on HIV- Infected Women
- Contraceptive Innovations and Advancements: Spearheading Growth
- Major Condom Innovations
- S.T.EYE: A Condom that Changes Color in the Presence of an STI
- A Super Condom with the Potential to Eradicate HIV
- Other Recent Innovations in Condoms
- Declining Prices and Increased Accessibility of Contraceptives Benefit Market Expansion
- Despite Waning Popularity, Oral Contraceptives Continue to Sustain Market Domination
- Research Findings In Favor of and Against the Pill
- Considerably Lowers Death Rate from Ovarian Cancer
- Helps Reduce Risk of Endometrial Cancer
- Increases Risk of Ischemic Stroke
Heightens the Risk of Crohn's Disease
4. TRADE STATISTICS
5. PRODUCT OVERVIEW
6. PRODUCT LAUNCHES & APPROVALS
7. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
8. FOCUS ON SELECT GLOBAL PLAYERS
9. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Total Companies Profiled: 92 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries 104)
- The United States (25)
- Canada (1)
- Japan (3)
- Europe (24)
- France (3)
- Germany (6)
- The United Kingdom (5)
- Italy (1)
- Rest of Europe (9)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (43)
- Latin America (6)
- Africa (2)
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qvqz59/contraceptives