DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Implementing Blockchain - Best Practice & Risk Mitigation Blockchain 101 - Part 3" report to their offering.
Recognized as an authoritative and comprehensive report that provides an enterprise-focused, unique step-by-step guide for business executives, managers and decision makers to identify, plan and implement Blockchain, The Definitive Guide to Implementing Blockchain for Enterprise was developed by RedMobile Consulting based on extensive primary research which included surveying a network of over three thousand global Blockchain tech experts and cross-industry business leaders.
This 30-page report introduces Blockchain and provides a primer on the underlying technologies.
The report covers:
- Analyze internal capabilities and external influences
- Identify potential industry use case
- Different criteria for implementing blockchain in use case
- Assess the different available technologies in blockchain
- Potential risks and exposures to blockchain implementations
- Process to develop proof-of-concept
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary & Background
2. Research Methodology & Analyst Briefing
3. How to implement Blockchain in your enterprise? A step-bystep approach to plan and develop your own proof-of-concept
4. Concluding Remarks
Companies Mentioned: Partial List
- Scotia Bank
- Societe Generale
- State Street.
- TD Bank
- Thompson Reuters
- Ujo Music
- Wills Fargo
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g8lqrj/implementing