DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Rwandan Insurance Industry" report to their offering.
The 'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Rwandan Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Rwanda.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together The research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
- The Rwandan insurance industry is regulated by the National Bank of Rwanda.
- Motor third-party liability insurance and professional indemnity insurance for insurance intermediaries are compulsory in Rwanda.
- 100% foreign direct investment is permitted in the Rwandan insurance industry.
- Composite insurance is not permitted in the Rwandan insurance industry.
- Non-admitted insurance is not permitted in Rwanda, with a few exceptions.
Key Topics Covered:
2 GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulation
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.9 Legal System
- Africa Re
- African Risk Capacity
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xtj3b5/governance_risk