DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Hong Kong Insurance Industry" report to their offering.
The 'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Hong Kong Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Hong Kong.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together The research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
- The OCI is the regulatory body supervises and regulates the insurance industry in Hong Kong.
- The government of Hong Kong proposed to establish the Independent Insurance Authority (IIA), replacing the OCI as the country's insurance regulator.
- 100% foreign direct investment is permitted in the Hong Kong insurance industry.
- Composite insurance is not permitted in Hong Kong.
- Reinsurers are not required to seek authorization to operate in Hong Kong.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Governance, Risk and Compliance
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulations
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.9 Legal System
- Canton Insurance Office Ltd
- Union Insurance Society of Canton
- Aviva Life Insurance Company Limited
- Axa (Hong Kong) Life Insurance Company Limited and
- BEA Life Limited
- ABCI Insurance Company Limited,
- ACE Insurance Limited,
- AIG Insurance Hong Kong Limited
- Axa General Insurance Hong Kong Limited
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x745sm/governance_risk