RYE BROOK, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Broadview Networks®, a leader in cloud-based unified communications (UC) and information technology services, announced today that TMC, a global, integrated media company, has named OfficeSuite UC™ as a recipient of a 2017 Internet Telephony Product of the Year Award. This award recognizes the most innovative and highest quality IP communications brought to market, or updated, in the past year.
Broadview’s OfficeSuite UC™, a 100 percent cloud-based UC solution for critical business communications, currently serves more than 250,000 professionals in 50 states. Employees can access all of their services, data, preferences and user profile information stored in the cloud from anywhere through MyOfficeSuite, the heart of the system, eliminating any reliance on individual desk phones, mobile devices or on-site servers for computing power or storage. Instead, everything is hosted in the cloud and can be accessed by any device, giving employees and system administrators unlimited flexibility and the increased security they need. In addition, all calls, messages, emails, chats, voicemail, online presence and even video conferences can be hosted, scheduled or launched from virtually any device and any location.
“Our OfficeSuite UC platform is helping organizations transform the way they do business,” said Brian Crotty, Broadview’s Chief Operating Officer. “Businesses are looking beyond the basic phone system features to more advanced applications that can help them change their customer experience, measure and track their own performance and help improve employee productivity by giving employees new tools to collaborate internally and externally.”
Broadview owns the code for the OfficeSuite® platform and is constantly developing new features based on customer feedback. Its latest enhancements, which allow Broadview’s customers to better meet the demands of the always-on workplace, include:
- new options for OfficeSuite HD Meeting™, including a revised user interface that seamlessly integrates the chat and participant lists.
- integration of the OfficeSuite UC™ platform with cloud-based productivity tools from Google and Microsoft.
- expansion of Broadview’s phone portfolio with the addition of select Polycom® VVX® model phones.
“It gives me great pleasure to recognize Broadview with a Product of the Year Award for 2017. I have always been impressed with their commitment to excellence and innovation,” said Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC. “In the opinion of our distinguished judges, OfficeSuite UC has proven to be among the best IP communications solutions available on the market. I look forward to continued innovation from Broadview.”
For more information, visit the OfficeSuite UC™ website.
About Broadview Networks® www.broadviewnet.com
Broadview Networks is a network-based business communications provider serving customers with local and long-distance voice and data communications, premises-based and patented hosted VoIP systems, data services and a full suite of managed and professional services. It also provides an innovative portfolio of bundled, hosted IP phone and cloud computing services designed to meet the unique application requirements of diverse workforce groups. Its customers benefit from award-winning customer service, including a web-based account management tool and a primary point-of-contact for real-time, personal customer care.
About TMC www.tmcnet.com
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.