DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Regenerative Medicine Partnering 2010-2017: Deal trends, players, financials and forecasts" report to their offering.
The Global Regenerative Medicine Partnering 2010-2017: Deal trends, players, financials and forecasts report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the regenerative medicine including cell therapy, organ regeneration, stem cells and tissue regeneration partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter Regenerative Medicine partnering deals. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and proceed to commercialization of outcomes.
This report provides details of the latest Regenerative Medicine agreements announced in the life sciences since 2010.
The report takes the reader through a comprehensive review Regenerative Medicine deal trends, key players, top deal values, as well as deal financials, allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms, companies are entering Regenerative Medicine partnering deals.
The report presents financial deal term values for Regenerative Medicine deals, listing by headline value, upfront payments, milestone payments and royalties, enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the financial value of deals.
Regenerative Medicine Partnering Terms and Agreements includes:
- Trends in Regenerative Medicine dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2010
- Analysis of Regenerative Medicine deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Case studies of real-life Regenerative Medicine deals
- Access to Regenerative Medicine contract documents
- Leading Regenerative Medicine deals by value since 2010
- Most active Regenerative Medicine dealmakers since 2010
In Global Regenerative Medicine Partnering 2010-2017: Deal trends, players, financials and forecasts, the available deals are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Specific therapy target
- Technology type
Key Topics Covered:
2. Trends in Regenerative Medicine dealmaking
3. Leading Regenerative Medicine deals
4. Most active Regenerative Medicine dealmakers
5. Regenerative Medicine contracts dealmaking directory
6. Regenerative Medicine dealmaking by technology type
7. Partnering resource center
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5f5sqc/global