MANCHESTER, England--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Manchester United (NYSE:MANU) today announced that MUTV is now available in 165 countries worldwide through the new MUTV subscription based app.
Available at the Apple and Google Play stores, the MUTV app allows Manchester United’s 659 million followers to live stream MUTV for a monthly subscription fee which varies by country (eg USA $5.99 per month).
The MUTV app live streams 24/7 or on demand and features exclusive content such as:
- Live commentary and near live broadcasts of all Manchester United matches
- Pre and post-match analysis by Manchester United legends
- Exclusive interviews with players and Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho after each game
- Award winning documentaries
- Live Jose Mourinho press conferences
- Full replays of classic historical Manchester United matches
- Daily Manchester United news and analysis
Group Managing Director Richard Arnold said:
"The MUTV app is the next phase of innovation at Manchester United. It allows our global family of 659 million followers to access the magic of Manchester United past and present direct to their mobile devices.”
About Manchester United
Manchester United is one of the most popular and successful sports teams in the world, playing one of the most popular spectator sports on Earth. Through our 139-year heritage we have won 64 trophies, enabling us to develop the world’s leading sports brand and a global community of 659 million followers. Our large, passionate community provides Manchester United with a worldwide platform to generate significant revenue from multiple sources, including sponsorship, merchandising, product licensing, new media & mobile, broadcasting and match day.