DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "PD-1 and PD-L1 Inhibitors - Competitive Landscape, Pipeline and Market Analysis, 2017" report to their offering.
PD-1 and PD-L1 Inhibitors - Competitive Landscape, Pipeline and Market Analysis, 2017 provides comprehensive insights about marketed and pipeline drugs across this Mechanism of action. Key objective of the report is to establish the understanding for all the marketed and pipeline drugs that fall under PD-1 and PD-L1 Inhibitors.
This report provides information on the therapeutic development based on PD-1 and PD-L1 Inhibitors mechanism of action dealing with around 20+ active pipeline drugs. Report covers the product clinical trials information and other development activities including technology, licensing, collaborations, acquisitions, fundings, patent and USFDA & EMA designations details.
This report assesses the PD-1 and PD-L1 Inhibitors therapeutics by Monotherapy, Combination products, Molecule type and Route of Administration. The report also covers the information for 20+ active companies involved in the therapeutic development of the products.
- The report provides competitive pipeline landscape of PD-1 and PD-L1 Inhibitors
- The report provides the marketed drugs information including its sales, development activities and details of patent expiry
- The report provides the insight of current and future market for PD and PD-L1 inhibitors
- The report provides pipeline products under drug profile section which includes product description, MOA, licensors & collaborators, development partner and chemical information
- Coverage of the PD-1 and PD-L1 Inhibitors pipeline on the basis of target, MOA, route of administration, technology involved and molecule type
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for PD-1 and PD-L1 Inhibitors and also provide company profiling
- The report also gives the information of dormant pipeline projects
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from preregistration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- Provides pipeline assessment by monotherapy and combination therapy products, stage of development and molecule type
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Programmed Death 1 (PD-1)
- Programmed Death Ligand 1 (PD-L1)
- Role of PD-1 and PD-L1 pathways
- MOA of PD-1 and PD-L1 inhibitors
- Significance of PD-1 and PD-L1 inhibitors
- PD-1 and PD-L1 Active Therapy Areas & Epidemiology
- Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Squamous Cell Carcinomas of the Head and Neck
- Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
- Non-Small Cell lung cancer
- Biomarkers - PD-1 and PD-L1 inhibitors
- Market Overview
- Comparative Analysis of Pipeline &Marketed Drugs
- Marketed Product of PD-1 and PD-L1 drugs -Overview
- Marketed Drug Candidate Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t9jfgg/pd1_and_pdl1