DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Latin America Big Data and Analytics Market, Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The Big Data and Analytics (BDA) market is gaining space in the Latin America region, AND companies are becoming more familiar with the concepts and the benefits of implementing BDA solutions. Big Data and Analytics has emerged as technology that is being discussed outside the Information Technology departments, and companies across several industry verticals have realized that they need to harness the power of data coming from a variety of sources in order to survive. There are countless discussions around the "3 Vs" of Big Data and Analytics-volume, velocity, and most importantly, value. The value extracted from raw data becomes knowledge in order to improve the decision-making process. To stay ahead of competition, Big Data and Analytics providers need to clarify the benefits in advance, focus on an advisory approach, and demonstrate proven successful cases.
This research examines the markets in six Latin American countries-Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, and Peru-and considers the following the segments of Big Data and Analytics: Big Data and Analytics core products and services, business process and strategic analytics, customer experience, marketing and sales analytics, social and site analytics, and mobile, retail, and location analytics. It is important to emphasize that this research service considers providers of hardware, software, and services. The study period is from 2016 to 2022 with a base year of 2016.
The research service examines the current competitive environment and looks at the growth opportunities and emerging trends that will affect companies over the forecast period.
Key Questions this Research Service will Answer:
- What is the current status of Big Data in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, and Peru?
- What is the current growth rate and market concentration?
- Which are the main relevant product segments within Big Data and Analytics?
- Which verticals are more prone to invest in BDA solutions?
- Which needs are driving the investments in BDA solutions?
- What should be expected from the BDA market in the upcoming years?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Market Drivers and Restraints
4. Forecasts and Trends
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities
7. Big Data and Analytics Segment Analysis
8. Country Analysis
9. Last Word
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3tcj7z/latin_america_big